Job Title: Installation Laborer
Summary: Assists the Foreman and crew safely install waterfalls, grottos and slides by effective and efficiently performing the following duties. Position requires valid driver’s license in good standing.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads truck with material and equipment for job site.
- Possesses knowledge of all materials repeatedly used on projects.
- Consistently follows directions of Foreman or Lead Installer.
- Capable of using mortar to fill the joints on the boulders of the waterfalls (pointing).
- Stocks trailers with materials.
- Reports to work every day as scheduled and on time. Capable of working extended shifts and weekends, including overnight for out-of-town projects.
- Drives to supply houses, and proficiently communicates in English with vendors, customers and coworkers.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area at customer’s property or in company yard.
- Maintains and operates all vehicles and equipment in a safe and orderly manner.
- Follows all safety procedures and wears safety equipment, including but not limited to a hard hat, safety glasses and vest. Some projects may require additional safety equipment or procedures as needed or instructed.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move large material with the aid of equipment.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, as well as occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.Apply For This Job