Job Title: Installation Technician
Summary: Assists the Foreman and crew to safely install waterfalls, grottos and slides by effective and efficiently performing the following duties. Position requires valid driver’s license in good standing.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and exceeds all duties and responsibilities of Installation Laborer.
- Tracks and records production hours, material, etc., as needed
- Capable of working alone and able to diagnose any service issues on a new or previous installed waterfall.
- Keep tools and trailers organized, on and off-site.
- Performs minor maintenance on all small equipment and small tools.
- Capable of reading and understanding safety rules, operational and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and other required documents.
- Capable of completing basic paperwork.
- Effectively communicates in English to customers, vendors and coworkers, and professionally manages challenging conversations when needed.
- Able to train new Installation Laborers on their required duties and responsibilities.
- Follows all safety procedures and wears safety equipment, including but not limited to a hard hat, safety glasses and vest. Some projects may require additional safety equipment or procedures as needed or instructed.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move large material with the aid of equipment.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, as well as occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.Apply For This Job