Job Title: Foreman III
Summary: Plans and manages on-site installation to ensure timely completion, high quality of service and cost effective management of labor and material. Functions as installation manager with budget, personnel, technical, customer and administrative responsibility. Must have valid driver’s license in good standing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must maintain and exceed all duties and responsibilities from Foreman II.
- Can install all grottos, custom slides and any specialty installations.
- Order and manage the use of rented equipment for specialty stone.
- Continue to show success with customer satisfaction with an overall approval of 99.9% or higher.
- Waterfall installation completed without issues or call backs and within budget.
- Make certain that all safety precautions are followed. Everyone must wear hard hats, safety glasses, safety vests and any additional equipment deemed needed for a job.
- Enforces company safety policies, procedures and make sure that all team members are in uniform.