Master Waterfall Project Manager
Plans and manages onsite installation, and ensures timely project completion with high quality service and cost effective labor and material management. Functions as installation manager with budget, personnel, technical, customer and administrative responsibility. Position requires valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must maintain and exceed all duties and responsibilities of a Waterfall Project Manager.
- In addition to managing the construction of Classic and Deluxe Waterfall projects, the Master Waterfall Project Manager builds Ultimate Waterfalls, Slides and Grottos of any size and complexity. Ultimate Waterfall projects include water features that are 4’ and higher, usually 16’ wide or larger, and are used to enhance large pools and properties with waterslides.
- Installs all grottos, custom slides and any specialty installations.
- Orders and manages the use of rented equipment for specialty stone.
- Consistently achieves 99.9 percent or higher overall customer satisfaction rating.
- Completes waterfall installation without issues or call backs and within budget.
- Make certain that all safety precautions are followed. Everyone must wear hard hats, safety glasses, safety vests and any additional equipment deemed needed for a job.
- Ensures understanding of all company safety policies and procedures, and enforces team member compliance (wearing hard hats, safety glasses, safety vests and any other required equipment) when completing projects.
- Great Pay
- Monthly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Oversee A Team
- Work on Residential and Commercial Projects
- Build a Resume of Experience
- Paid Holidays
1832 North Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, New Jersey, 08094
January 4, 2021