After fulfilling the Apprenticeship position requirements, the Waterfall Craftsman works alongside Waterfall Craftsmen and under the direction of a Waterfall Project Manager to safely, effectively and efficiently install waterfalls, grottos and slides. The Waterfall Craftsman assumes management responsibilities, including oversight of Apprentices and tracking of project details. This position requires a valid driver’s license in good standing, includes the following activities and others that may be assigned as the project requires.
- Maintains and exceeds all duties and responsibilities of Waterfall Craftsman Apprentice.
- Tracks and records production hours, material, etc., as needed
- Capable of working alone and able to diagnose any service issues on a new or previous installed waterfall.
- Performs minor maintenance on all small equipment and small tools.
- Capable of reading and understanding safety rules, operational and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and other required documents.
- Capable of completing basic paperwork.
- Effectively communicates in English to customers, vendors and coworkers, and professionally manages challenging conversations when needed.
- Able to train Waterfall Craftsmen Apprentices on their required duties and responsibilities.
- Follows all safety procedures and wears safety equipment, including but not limited to a hard hat, safety glasses and vest. Some projects may require additional safety equipment or procedures as needed or instructed.
The employee must frequently lift (up to 100 lbs) and/or move large material with the aid of equipment.
The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, as well as occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.